OLE!CONNECT is looking for a Conceptual Copywriter to join their team. You will work closely with our Creative Director to ensure all our copy writing needs are met with strong emphasis on conceptual and strategic ability.
This job ad outlines (but is not limited to) your key responsibilities, duties, and skillset required. Any major changes to your job description will be noted. Your job description combined with your Key Performance Indicators will provide a guideline of your expected level of performance.
As our Conceptual Copywriter:
• You will collaborate with the Marketing Solutions team to drive creative solutions on digital channels
• You will work with the Creative Director to tweak and deliver award winning solutions;
• You will work with the Creative Director to drive creative inspiration through the creative team at Ole! Connect and
• You will form a core part of the Marketing Solutions pitch team
As a Conceptual Copywriter, your core competencies and responsibilities will include:
• Partnering with the Creative Director and creative team to develop the perfect, strategic brand voice for multiple clients on a variety of digital channels
• Be well versed in content generation
• Mentoring mid-weight copywriter
• Partnering with creative and strategy teams on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns
• Knowing how to answer a brief and challenging our thinking to get the best possible creative result
• Creating persuasive messages and telling compelling stories
• Participating and sometimes leading brainstorms to create innovative ideas relative to digital landscape and trends; identifying tactical and relevant opportunities to engage with social platform communities
• Partnering closely with the analytics team to drive content
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts
• A thorough understanding of digital communications
• Conducting research to gain insight on new projects
• Amending, revising or reworking campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director or clients;
• Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Proofreading copy to check grammatically correct spelling and punctuation
As a Conceptual Copywriter, you have:
• Knowledge of SEO
• You’re tech savvy
• A thorough understanding of social and digital platforms;
• Excellent project and deadline management skills,
• An awarding-winning portfolio
• Ideally completed a tertiary qualification in Media and Advertising with a specialisation in writing; and
• No less than 3 years’ experience as a Copywriter at a digital agency.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• The ability to adapt to different audiences
• Creative thinker
• Critical thinker
As an Olean, we expect that:
• You will live the Ole! Spirit
If this sounds like something that you can do please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Conceptual Copywriter in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.