OLE!CONNECT Marketing Solutions assists brands in crafting winning narratives and consumer experiences for the digital age. We combine digital principles with modern performance methods and technology.
The successful candidate will conceptualise digital campaign and translate this in to high-quality digital outputs from concept to completion, in accordance with brand guidelines.
Must be proactive and have a good understanding of how to run a campaign and push process in order to meet the objectives of the brief.
As an Art Director you:
- have the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- stay ahead of the curve with the latest design and digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies
- have the ability to craft social media collateral
- have the knowledge and ability to supervise all production stages
- have the ability to develop a constructive working relationship with account teams and assist in building creative/sales rationales
- share knowledge and build excitement of creative trends within the team
- respond quickly to other team members’ needs
- working closely with the account team and traffic on daily aspects of projects
- manage clear and action-based communication within the Marketing Solutions division
- have a passion for the work and be a key driver of high creative standards
As an Art Director you have:
- A relevant degree or diploma
- A minimum of five years' experience in a digital advertising/creative agency
- Proficient experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
- A good understanding of digital marketing and technology
If you are conceptual, versatile, have the ability to work across a range of brands, consider yourself able to think on your feet, understand how to run campaigns and have a love for your craft – we would love to meet you!
- We are located in Kloof Street surrounded by coffee shops and cool hangouts
- We have a Foosball table
- You get 20 annual leave days
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with Art Director in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note: we reserve the right to freeze or delay hiring for this role.