OLE!CONNECT is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their team. You will work closely with our Ad Operations Lead to ensure all our Digital Campaigns run smoothly and effectively.
The following job description outlines (but is not limited to) your key responsibilities and skillset required. Any major changes in your Job Description will be noted and updated. Your Job Description combined with your Key Performance Areas/Indicators will provide you with a guideline of your expected level of performance.
As our Digital Campaign Manager, we expect that:
• You will be a core part of the Performance Marketing team
• You will collaborate with the Marketing Solutions division to drive digital media campaigns
• You will be continually learning and growing in the Performance Marketing space
• You will keep up to date with events and trends in the digital marketing industry
As a Digital Campaign Manager, your core competencies and responsibilities will include:
• Daily monitoring of campaign statistics across Google Analytics, Google Ads, Display and Video 360, Facebook Ads Manager, and various other ad exchanges
• Managing the appropriate reports and operational KPIs of the performance media assigned to you
• Support in compiling client reports on campaign performance
• Support the Ad Operations Lead in executing digital strategies and proposals
• Compiling media schedules and publisher negotiations
• Presenting media proposals, schedules and reports to clients
• Providing performance feedback to creative teams, whether in-house or at partner agencies
As a Digital Campaign Manager, you have:
• Completed an analytically based tertiary degree
• No less than 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• A good eye for detail
• An understanding of campaign reporting
• An ability to solve problems
• A good understanding of the relevant platforms:
o Google Ads
o Facebook Ad Manager
o Twitter Ad Manager
o LinkedIn Ad Manager
o Google Analytics
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to adapt to different audiences
• Creative thinker
• Critical thinker
As an Olean, we expect that:
• Your work life reflects the OLE! values
If this sounds like something that you can do please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Digital Campaign Manager in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.