Reporting into: Senior Frontend Developer
As our Frontend Developer we expect that:
- You will form a core part of both the development and OLE!CONNECT team;
- You will remain curious about development, data and marketing solutions; and
- You will where necessary share your development insights with the team and OLE!CONNECT.
As a Frontend Developer your core competencies and responsibilities will include:
- Developing software of high quality and standards for OLE!CONNECT
- Maintaining and testing of software systems for OLE!CONNECT
- Developing new and maintain legacy software applications and solutions for OLE!CONNECT
- Keep up with trends in the technology industry
- Engineering and providing solutions to any IT related challenges inside of OLE!CONNECT
- Out of office (overtime system maintenance and support)
- Work alongside colleagues in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
- Learn from team members in various software technologies
- Give technical input/advice when required
As a Frontend Developer, you will have:
- Use git for version control and managing code that is organised
- A good sense of design and user experiences to collaborate with design teams to bring to life delightful experiences.
- No less than 3 years’ experience working as a frontend developer;
- Ideally completed a tertiary education in Computer Science or the a like;
- Worked in a fast-paced environment;
- Worked in a development team environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Creative thinker
- Solutions orientated
- Critical thinker
- Team Player
If this sounds like something that you can do please send your CV to email@example.com with Frontend Developer in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.