OLE!CONNECT's Intermediate Developer will be responsible for writing and maintaining software on various company and client platforms.
Our ideal candidate has a great attitude, is continuously learning and has a love for all things digital. The role will include:
· Database design
· Proposing solutions based on business requirements
· Application structure and setup
· Writing reusable and sustainable software
· Testing and debugging software
· Peer code reviews
· Staying up-to-date with industry trends
· Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
· Leading and mentoring our junior team members
· Your ability to write code is far more important!
· No less than three years’ experience as a developer
· WASP and mobile development experience advantageous but not essential
· We are located in Kloof Street surrounded by coffee shops, cafes and cool hangouts
· Secure parking
· We have a Foosball table
· You get 20 annual leave days
· After a successful probation you will be able to work from home a few days a week
· You have the opportunity to grow within our company
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with Intermediate Developer in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note: we reserve the right to freeze or delay hiring for this role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, consider your application unsuccessful.