Reporting into: Intermediate Developer
As our Intermediate Developer, you will be in charge of:
- Database design
- Proposing solutions based on business requirements
- Application structure and setup
- Writing reusable and sustainable software
- Testing and debugging software
- Peer code reviews
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Leading and mentoring our junior team members
- Your ability to write code is far more important!
- No less than three years’ experience as a developer
- WASP and mobile development experience advantageous but not essential
- We are located in Kloof Street surrounded by coffee shops, cafes and cool hangouts
- Secure parking
- We have a Foosball table
- You get 20 annual leave days
- After a successful probation you will be able to work from home a few days a week
- You have the opportunity to grow within our company
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with Intermediate Developer in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note: we reserve the right to freeze or delay hiring for this role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, consider your application unsuccessful.