OLE!CONNECT is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their team. You will work closely with our Head of Insights to ensure all digital data is anylised in order to optimise and drive digital strategies.
The following job description outlines (but is not limited to) your key responsibilities and skillset required. Any major changes in your Job Description will be noted and updated. Your Job Description combined with your Key Performance Areas/Indicators will provide you with a guideline of your expected level of performance.
As our Marketing Analyst, we expect that:
• You will be a core part of the Performance Marketing team
• You remain curious about digital media and never hesitate to ask questions that advance your growth
• You will keep up to date with events and trends in the digital marketing industry
As a Marketing Analyst, your core competencies and responsibilities will include:
• Analysing digital marketing data in order to drive and optimise marketing strategy for acquisition and retention across multiple channels, including SEM, Display, Programmatic, Paid/Organic Social, Content and Email Marketing, and SEO
• Working with various data feeds and assisting with the integration of data across various platforms
• Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, audiences and social media engagement
• Tracking email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
• Monitoring budget distribution and the performance of paid ad campaigns
• Conducting competitive research and analysing benchmark data
• Recommending website and campaign optimisations
• Researching and implementing marketing tools to support our promotional projects
• Tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behaviour and exploring market trends and opportunities
• Processing and analysing marketing data
• Ensuring that we spend our budgets efficiently and
• Ensuring that we target our audience through successful campaigns
As a Marketing Analyst, you have:
• No less than 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• An understanding of Performance Media
• The ability to use and write SQL
• Completed the relevant Google Analytic courses
• Completed a tertiary degree, which included analytical subjects
• An eye for detail
• A healthy curiosity of media buying and ad serving technology; and
• An ability to solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to adapt to different audiences
• Creative thinker
• Critical thinker
As an Olean, we expect that:
• Your work life reflects the OLE! values
If this sounds like something that you can do please send your CV to email@example.com with Marketing Analyst in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.