OLE!CONNECT is looking for a Performance Media Intern to join their team. You will work closely with our Ad Operations Lead to assist in day to day operations as well as being a part of some really great Digital Strategies and Campaigns in order to kick start your career.
The following job description outlines (but is not limited to) your key responsibilities and skillset required. Any major changes in your Job Description will be noted and updated. Your Job Description combined with your Key Performance Areas/Indicators will provide you with a guideline of your expected level of performance.
As our Performance Media Intern, we expect that:
• You will be a core part of the Performance Marketing team
• You participate actively in training sessions and are able to demonstrate acquired knowledge when required
• You remain curious about digital media and never hesitate to ask questions that advance your growth
• You will keep up to date with events and trends in the digital marketing industry
As a Performance Media Intern, your core competencies and responsibilities will include:
• Passing the relevant digital media exams to become certified
• Basic ad campaign trafficking and reporting
• General in-office support to the Ad Operations team
As a Performance Media Intern, you have:
• Completed a tertiary degree, which included analytical subjects
• A strong focus on attention to detail
• A healthy curiosity of media buying and ad serving technology
• An ability to solve problems
Experience in a similar role is advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to adapt to different audiences
• Creative thinker
• Critical thinker
As an Olean, we expect that:
• Your work life reflects the OLE! values
If this sounds like something that you can do please send your CV to email@example.com with Performance Media Intern in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.